Orhopaedics – flexibility for a greater quality of life
People who work in jobs where they sit down all day will be particularly familiar with back problems. Older people also frequently suffer from osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, rheumatism or rheumatoid arthritis as well as joint and back pain.
Persistent pain places an extraordinary strain on the entire organism and can result in further serious disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Just switching off the symptoms of pain is not the solution and drugs which alleviate the pain can also have negative effects on the body. A thorough diagnostic investigation is therefore the best starting point for successful treatment.
Desnizza sodium chloride therapy
Desnizza sodium chloride therapy is recommended for:
- Vertebral complaints (back pain, cervical spine disorders)
- Slipped and bulging discs
- Arthritis (e.g. knee, hip, shoulder)
- Cervical migraine, tension headaches
- Rheumatic diseases (e.g. chronic polyarthritis, Bekhterev’s syndrome)
The outstanding properties of procaine:
- Vascular dilation (including of the capillaries)
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Anti-rheumatic effect
- Anti-oxidative effect (neutralisation of free radicals)
- Fat-reducing effect
- Balancing effect on the autonomic nervous system (rebalancing)
Possible applications of the MBST®-Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Therapy* :
- in hip and knee joints
- in shoulder and elbow joints
- in feet and ankles in the small vertebral joints
- of cases of poly-osteoarthritis
Other problems which can be treated using MBST® on your doctor’s recommendation:
- intervertebral disc degeneration*
- chronic back pain*
- avascular necrosis, osteochondritis dissecans*
- suitable for injuries from sports and accidents involving joints, bones, muscles, tendons and/or ligaments*
- after bone fractures*
- problems associated with ligaments and/or tendons*
According to your medical diagnosis the therapy will be determined on five, seven or nine consecutive days and last for an hour each. Most people experience the treatment itself as quite pleasant, and you may sit or lie down comfortably and relax while undergoing it.
This therapy is painless, involves no surgical intervention and has no known side effects.